The 2016 Capstone Award finalists have been selected and will be honored at the Authority’s annual Risk Management Educational Forum. The Capstone Award is presented each year to an individual who best exemplifies the practice of risk management in the public sector. This year’s finalists will receive a travel stipend to the Forum and complimentary hotel accommodations during their Forum stay at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa. The Capstone Award winner will be announced during a ceremony at the Forum.
The five finalists are:
- Arabo Parseghian from the City of La Cañada Flintridge
- Karen Johnson from the City of Temple City
- Roberta Greathouse from the City of Seaside
- Susan Crumly from the City of Bellflower
- Tony Moreno from the City of La Mirada
The Forum will be held on October 12 – 14, 2016. Click here for more information on the Forum or to register.