The 2017 Capstone Award finalists have been selected and will be honored in a ceremony at this October’s Risk Management Educational Forum. The Capstone Award is presented at the Forum each year to an individual at one of the Authority’s member agencies who best exemplifies the practice of risk management in the public sector.
The five finalists for 2017 are:
- Debbie Bell from the City of Laguna Niguel
- Amy Dallosta from the City of Indian Wells
- Isaac Etchamendy from the City of San Marcos
- Karen Johnson from the City of Temple City
- Kristen Petersen from the City of Duarte
The 2017 Forum will be held on October 11 – 13 at The Fess Parker Resort in Santa Barbara. For more information or to register, members can visit the Forum’s event page.