Members who travel outside the United States create exposures that are not covered in the Memoranda of Coverage for the liability programs. Because of this, the Authority has developed a new program to provide coverage for members engaged in foreign travel. There are five categories of coverage provided by this program:
- Foreign Commercial General Liability
- Foreign Business Automobile Liability
- Foreign Voluntary Compensation and Employers Liability
- Travel Accident and Sickness
- Corporate Kidnap and Ransom/Extortion
Each category of coverage has several aspects to it with different coverage limits and deductibles. Members planning on traveling outside the U.S. who would like to use this coverage must report the trip by completing the Authority’s Foreign Travel Log, which is available on the Foreign Travel Program page, prior to leaving the U.S.