Human resources employees can play a vital role in limiting their Agency liability in employment and management practices. The Human Resources Academy provides human resources professionals with essential training for management and support staff and offers basic theory, as well as practical knowledge and techniques necessary for everyday problem solving.
- Employment practices lessons learned from recent claims and case law
- Employment policies and procedures
- Creating valuable documentation
- Practical tips for reducing your agency’s workers’ compensation costs
- Workplace investigations
- Effective performance measurement and management tools
- Screening procedures
- Creating a culture of mentoring
- The Executive Director/City Manager and Human Resources relationship
WHO CAN ATTEND?
The academy is designed for all human resources employees.