Introduction to Cal-OSHA & Conducting Safety Inspections
This course provides participants with information and training related to the California Division of Occupational Safety and Health (Cal-OSHA). This course is intended to improve employee awareness of Cal-OSHA's purpose and role.
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate, please contact the California JPIA training division by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, within two business days of the training date, noting that the Authority is closed on Fridays.
- Functions of Cal-OSHA
- Requirements for a Safe Workplace
- Roles of Employers and Employees
- Cal-OSHA Inspections and Citations
- Hands on Training for Conducting an Effective Safety Inspection
- Identify Hazards in the Workplace
CalOSHA Title 8, Section 3203
Who Should Attend:
Employees Who Would Benefit From Having An Understanding Of CalOSHA And Conducting Safety Inspections