Hazard Communication The GHS & You
This course introduces and explains in detail the guidelines developed by OSHA in the Hazard Communication Standard. Using the Globally Harmonized System, or GHS, which applies to chemical manufacturers and importers,
Use this course in your Agency to foster an understanding of the communication regarding potentially hazardous chemicals to keep everyone at your workplace safe.
It is best to complete this course in one sitting, if you do need to stop the training midway, please enable cookies for our website and allow popups (turn off your popup blocker) so that you don't lose progress for the course.
- Hazard Communication and The GHS
- Container Labels and Signal Words
- Hazard and Precautionary Statements
- Physical Hazard Pictograms
- Health and Environmental Pictograms
- Safety Data Sheets
- The Written Hazard Communication Program
CalOSHA Title 8, Section 5194
Who Should Attend:
This Course Is Specifically Geared Toward Those Who Work With Or In The Presence Of Hazardous Materials And Chemicals.