Effective Communication to Avoid the Six Common Mistakes
One study has found 70% of small to mid-sized businesses state their biggest problem is communication. This training course illustrates the six most common errors in communication and teaches learners how to communicate effectively. Each section shows examples of poor communication and effective communication.
This course explains the importance of communicating assertively, active listening, choosing the right time and method for communicating. Plus, voiding distractions while communicating, and how communication styles affect others. Viewers are given practical tips that will enable them to become better communicators, avoid common communication problems and communicate effectively with fellow co-workers.
It is best to complete this course in one sitting, if you do need to stop the training midway, please enable cookies for our website and allow popups (turn off your popup blocker) so that you don't lose progress for the course.
- Avoiding Miscommunication
- Active Listening (or Reading)
- Choosing The Right Approach, Timing and Method for Delivering Your Message
- Communicating Assertively (Bad Example)
- Communicating Assertively (Good Example)
- Avoid Multi-Tasking and Distractions
- Your Communication Styles Affects Others
- Questions and Answers
Who Should Attend: