Compressed Gas Cylinders
Did you know that in our society today it is hard to find a facility that does not use compressed gas cylinders? Compressed gases are used for everything from welding operations, to maintenance activities, to healthcare, and laboratory experiments.
This training helps employees understand each label on gas cylinders, the necessary methods of storing gas and the hazards that come with handling gas cylinders. Employees gain clarity on each hazard associated with different compressed gas cylinders. Help ensure a safe workplace by teaching employees the safety procedures to follow when working with compressed gases.
- Types of Gases and Their Cylinders
- Hazards of Compressed Gas Cylinders and Their Gases
- Storing Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Handling Cylinders Safely
- Installing Compressed Gas Cylinders
- Finding and Dealing With Leaks
CalOSHA Title 8, Section 1740
Who Should Attend:
All Employees Working With Compressed Gas Cyclinders