Microsoft Word 2016 Level 1.1 Getting Started with Word
This course is the first in a series on Microsoft Word 2016. Lesson covers the first basic points any user needs, including how to create, save, edit, and print a document. Also, step by step demonstration of these basic tasks, pointing out handy tips, tricks, and shortcuts along the way.
Microsoft Word 2016 is a powerful program for writing and editing documents. Use this course to educate employees who are new to Microsoft Word 2016 so that they can use the application effectively and efficiently.
- Navigate in Word
- Create and Save Word Documents
- Save a Document to a Different File
- Save Revisions in the Current File
- Manage your Workspace
- Edit Documents
- Copy and Move Text
- Control Paragraph Structure
- Preview and Print Documents
- Customize the Word Environment
Who Should Attend:
All Employees Who Use Word 2016