Tips for the First Time Supervisor
You have been promoted to supervisor, and your excitement quickly gives way to a bundle of nerves. You are unsure of how you will successfully manage your new team. You are not alone. This course provides the skills needed to manage your team successfully.
This online training video addresses the multitude of challenges you face when managing your former co-workers, prioritizing, delegating, development, coaching, communicating, being accessible and even your own anxiety. Easy to follow examples of successful interactions provide a guide for the victorious navigation of real-world challenges. First time supervisors gain confidence in their ability to triumphantly lead others with this online training course.
- Transition From Team Member to Supervisor
- Delegating and Engaging the Team
- Following up
- Recognizing Coachable Moments
- Downward and Upward Communication
- Resolving Conflict
- Leading by Example
- Setting and Enforcing Expectations
- Providing Recognition and Positive Reinforcement
Who Should Attend:
All Newly Promoted Supervisors