In an emergency, it is admittedly hard to keep calm. Our fight or flight instinct kicks in, and we make for a quick exit, sometimes creating more havoc, but it does not have to be that way. This course covers necessary evacuation procedures in the context of fires, explosions, and HAZMAT emergencies.
The course also demonstrates how to clear multiple story buildings in an orderly fashion. When an emergency strikes, the best thing you can do is react in a way to maintain the safety of yourself and those around you. Use this course to ensure employees know the appropriate procedures for evacuating during an emergency.
- The Evacuation Team
- Preparing Yourself for an Evacuation
- Basic Evacuation Procedures
- Evacuating Multi Story Buildings
- Coping with Fires and Explosions
- Dealing with HAZMAT Emergencies
Who Should Attend: