As Simple as Respect
Respect is a consideration for others. This may sound simple and straightforward, but this seemingly simple concept can have an enormous effect on the workplace. This training shows you how to create a more respectful workplace by stopping disrespectful behavior in its tracks. To create a respectful workplace, everyone must value diversity. In other words, everyone must appreciate each other as coworkers, despite any differences they may have. Perceived differences are often breeding grounds for disrespect and discrimination, common differences include religion and culture.
Furthermore, to judge someone by their appearance can easily lead to discrimination, how you intend your words to be perceived is unimportant, rather, it is their effect on the listener that determines their offensiveness. This course helps demonstrates offensive behaviors and shows you how to correct these behaviors and replace them with respect. Utilize the information presented in this training lesson and do just that, learn that it truly is as simple as respect.
It is best to complete this course in one sitting, if you do need to stop the training midway, please enable cookies for our website and allow popups (turn off your popup blocker) so that you don't lose progress for the course.
- Turn Uncomfortable Situations Into Learning Opportunities
- Religious or Cultural Beliefs Do Not Justify Disrespectful Behavior
- Just Because They Are Commonly Used Does Not Mean They Are Acceptable
- Do Not Display or Send Potentially Offensive Materials
- Judging People by Their Appearance Can Lead to Discrimination
- Cultural or Ethnic Stereotypes Are Offensive
- Speak Up Against Disrespect
Who Should Attend: