Ergonomics Office Personnel
Participants will gain an understanding of ergonomics and ergonomic myths, types of injuries, signs and symptoms of injuries, proper work station configuration, cost effective options to create the ideal work space, and implementation of an ergonomic program. This interactive training will present injury prevention strategies, including the physiological structure and design of the back, potential causes of injuries, proper stretching, lifting, and movement techniques to prevent injuries. This workshop meets the requirements of Cal OSHA CalOSHA Title 8, Sections 5110(b)(3).
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate, please contact the California JPIA training division by email, email@example.com, within two business days of the training date, noting that the Authority is closed on Fridays.
- Understand Computer Related Ailments And Discomfort
- How To Make The Workstation Fit Their Needs
- Identify The Three Safety Zones
- Unique Safety Zone Guidelines For Turning, Carrying, Lifting, And Reaching On The Job
- Proper Work Station Configuration
- Office Ergonomics Checklist
Who Should Attend: