Hearing Protection & You
Follow Steve and Jerry as they receive their annual training on hearing conservation through their agency's hearing conservation program.
The course shows viewers the importance of protecting your hearing from harmful workplace noise, protective equipment training and medical monitoring to prevent hearing loss. Prepare your employees to take the necessary procedures to ensure hearing safety with this training course.
It is best to complete this course in one sitting, if you do need to stop the training midway, please enable cookies for our website and allow popups (turn off your popup blocker) so that you don't lose progress for the course.
- How Noise Can Damage Hearing
- Hearing Protection Earplugs and Canal Caps
- Hearing Protection Earmuffs
- The Medical Surveillance Program
- Signs and Symptoms of Hearing Loss
- Preventing Further Hearing Loss
CalOSHA Title 8, Section 5098
Who Should Attend: