Preventing Substance Abuse in the Workplace
This comprehensive training presents a psychological and legal perspective of substance abuse in the workplace. Topics reviewed include how to identify and confront a substance abuser legally and effectively, which organizational factors promote substance abuse in the workplace, tools to implement a comprehensive drug and alcohol testing policy, how to recognize substance abuse as a disability under ADA, and legal considerations when deciding to test.
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate, please contact the California JPIA training division by email, email@example.com, within two business days of the training date, noting that The Authority is closed on Fridays.
- Awareness Of Substance Abuse Problems In The Work Force
- Understanding The Effects Of Controlled Substances
- Gaining Confidence In The Legal Foundation Of Your Substance Abuse Program
- Interpreting Your Substance Abuse Policy
- Administering Your Substance Abuse Policy, Per Legal Guidelines
Who Should Attend:
Employees Who Need To Have A Clear Understanding Of Substance Abuse In The Workplace