Developing & Implementing Your ADA Plan
This course provides guidance for developing and continually updating a Self Evaluation (Program Access Plan) and Transition Plan to address ADA access deficiencies in public entities and public accommodations.
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate, please contact the California JPIA training division by email, email@example.com, within two business days of the training date, noting that the Authority is closed on Fridays.
- Identify Programmatic or Physical Barriers That Limit the Accessibility of Facilities to Disabled Individuals
- Describe the Methods to Be Used to Make the Facilities Accessible
- Provide a Schedule for Making the Access Modifications
- Identify the Public Officials Responsible for Implementation of the Transition Plan
- Use Methods and Strategies to Monitor Ongoing Compliance
Who Should Attend:
ADA Coordinators, Members Of The ADA Transition Plan Implementation Committee Or ADA Advisory Committee, City Managers, Risk Managers, Human Resources, Public Works, Engineers, Community Development L