Improving Employee Performance & Dealing with Unacceptable Employee Behavior
Participants learn how to improve communication and problem solving skills when directing the performance of employees who have been allowed to test the lower limits of productivity. Techniques for developing and communicating expectations, conflict resolution, progressive discipline, and documenting employee performance are reviewed.
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate, please contact the California JPIA training division by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, within two business days of the training date, noting that the Authority is closed on Fridays.
- Reinforcement Techniques to Help Sustain Improved Employee Performance
- Building Coaching, Motivation and Conflict Resolution Skills When Dealing with Difficult Employees and Difficult Situations
- How to Keep Performance Discussions Honest, Open, On Track, Defensible and in Accordance with Sound Personnel Practices
- Developing Expectations for Acceptable Team Behavior
- Keeping Motivated Employees Motivated
- Using Progressive Discipline Appropriately and as an Effective Tool to Improve Sub Standard Performance and Poor Work Habits
Who Should Attend:
Employees Who Have Supervisory And Management Responsibility