Confined Space Initial Training
This training provides the participant with information about how to identify a confined space and what is needed to evaluate it for permit or hazardous.
It is best to complete this course in one sitting, if you do need to stop the training midway, please enable cookies for our website and allow popups (turn off your popup blocker) so that you don't lose progress for the course.
- A confined space is small, limited entry/exit and not meant for long term occupancy.
- Number of On-site Workers at a Confined Space Location
- Team Member's Responsibility; Entrant, Attendant, and Supervisor
- What are the Rescue Duties?
- What PPE is Required?
- What Signage is Required at Permit Confined space?
CalOSHA Title 8-5156 thru 5159
Prior to Entry/Annually
Who Should Attend:
M&amp;O or employees entering vaults, tanks, sewers, manholes, etc.