Confined Space Initial Training
This training provides the participant with information about how to identify a confined space and what is needed to evaluate it for permit or hazardous.
- A confined space is small, limited entry/exit and not meant for long term occupancy.
- Number of On-site Workers at a Confined Space Location
- Team Member's Responsibility; Entrant, Attendant, and Supervisor
- What are the Rescue Duties?
- What PPE is Required?
- What Signage is Required at Permit Confined space?
CalOSHA Title 8-5156 thru 5159
Prior to Entry/Annually
Who Should Attend:
M&amp;O or employees entering vaults, tanks, sewers, manholes, etc.