Lead Exposure in General Industry
Lead is one of the first metals used by man, and the primary recorded cause of an occupational illness.This course educates viewers about the health risks when exposed to lead in the workplace and explores the Cal-OSHA Lead Standard and Compliance regulations.
The course also covers risk assessment and monitoring, respiratory protection and other PPE, housekeeping, decontamination procedures, and medical surveillance.Use this course to show employees how to manage their threat to the dangers of lead exposure.
- The Health Effects of Lead Exposure
- The OSHA Lead Standard and Compliance Programs
- Risk Assessment and Monitoring
- PPE and Respiratory Protection
- Housekeeping and Decontamination
- Medical Surveillance and Removal
Who Should Attend:
Anyone Working In General Industry That Is At Risk For Lead Exposure