Aquatics Center Operation
This training is an interactive experience that covers liability issues in the context of aquatic center operations. The training explores prevention measures, general operations, liability issues, and lessons learned from prior cases, and critical litigation factors arising from swimming pool related injuries. Understanding your internal rules, inspection and maintenance procedures, proper safeguards for children, and incident investigation and reporting will also be covered.
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate, please contact the California JPIA training division by email, email@example.com, within two business days of the training date, noting that the Authority is closed on Fridays.
- Maintaining the Condition of a Pool
- Implementing Proper Safeguards for Children
- The Critical Role of Inspections
- The Importance of Supervision and Training
- The Purpose of Safety Devices
- Managing a Third-Party Contract
Who Should Attend:
Employees Who Work In An Aquatics Center