Writing for Success
There is more to business writing than just emails and memos. This course will help supervisors, technically based employees, and those who struggle with the communication facets of their work projects, to become better writers. This half day program was designed for busy people who do not want or need to go through Grammar and English Composition 101 to improve their writing. By providing specific skills, strategies, tools, and techniques, this entertaining seminar can also take the discomfort out of complex, technical, or lengthy business writing projects. Learn to take meeting minutes more effectively, recap the results accurately, and provide quality recap reports for the stakeholders.
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate, please contact the California JPIA training division by email, email@example.com, within two business days of the training date, noting that the Authority is closed on Fridays.
- Make Participants More Efficient Writers
- Improve Clarity, Tone, and Readability
- Beat Writer's Block
- Write Clear and Concise Minutes and Agendas
- Organize Large Writing Projects Like Reports, RFP's, Proposals, Manuals, etc.
- Manage Writing Time More Effectively
- Make Use of New Research Tools and Methods to Support Arguments, Recommendations or Conclusions
Who Should Attend:
All Positions That Require Report Writing