Creating & Scaling Culture
This training addresses the benefits of creating a positive culture in the workplace. Building good relationships and scaling culture is important for a successful business. Sometimes a culture goes downhill at a workplace because it was not a priority within the company. Maintaining a thriving company culture is a good business strategy for the Agency going through growth to stay aligned and keep employees engaged.
This course uses specific examples and interviews with business leaders who have advice on creating culture during growth periods. Maintaining culture is as important as creating it. There are different strategies for doing this, including bonus structures, accountability, and hiring practices. Utilize the advice demonstrated in this course and learn how to create and maintain your Agency's culture.
It is best to complete this course in one sitting, if you do need to stop the training midway, please enable cookies for our website and allow popups (turn off your popup blocker) so that you don't lose progress for the course.
- The Effects of Growth on Culture
- Resolving Cultural Problems During Growth
- Taking Culture Beyond the Individual Level
- Learning from Past Experiences
- Culture Causing Growth
- Maintaining Culture
- Creating Culture Through Hiring
- Creating Culture Through Leadership
- Creating Culture Through Social Interactions
- Creating Culture Through Communication
- Resolving Cultural Clashes
Who Should Attend:
All Levels Of Management Within An Organization, Even Individuals Being Groomed For Leadership Roles