Emotional Intelligence & Optimal Performance
This course will help you understand what emotional intelligence. Use it to your benefit by learning to react to stressors helpfully and positively. Teach people to be aware of emotions, regulate the distressing feelings, and emphasize empathy in order to help manage stress. Listening to others first and understanding where people come from also shows emotional intelligence. The training helps workers understand how to do this, and why it is essential in lowering one's stress level.
It is best to complete this course in one sitting, if you do need to stop the training midway, please enable cookies for our website and allow popups (turn off your popup blocker) so that you don't lose progress for the course.
- Learning Emotional Intelligence
- Step 1 Promoting Awareness
- Step 2 Self Regulate Your Nervous System
- Step 3 Challenge Negative Thoughts and Worries
- Step 4 Recover Quickly From an Emotional Episode
- Step 5 Respond Empathically
Who Should Attend: