Dealing Successfully with Customers
Learn how personal values and attitudes influence contact with both customers and colleagues. This highly interactive workshop provides participants with techniques to effectively work with others and remain courteous under pressure.
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate, please contact the California JPIA training division by email, email@example.com, within two business days of the training date, noting that the Authority is closed on Fridays.
- The Importance of Customer Service in the Public Sector
- Understanding What Motivates People to Serve Both External and Internal Customers
- How to Keep Discussions Open and Focused on Problem Solving
- Developing Skills to Deal with Anger, Both Yours and the Other Person's Anger
- Valuable Communication Techniques to Resolve Customer Problems and Concerns
- Stress Management Techniques
Who Should Attend:
Employee Who Interact With Other Employees And The Public