Making Safety Work an Overview of Workplace Safety & Employee Responsibilities
Every employee has a responsibility to be aware of and follow safety procedures. This course provides an overview of common workplace safety procedures, including lockout tagout procedures, use of personal protection equipment, bloodborne pathogen exposure prevention, awareness of confined space dangers, hazard communication standards, good housekeeping practices, and being a responsible pedestrians.
This video training provides a detailed look at each of the safety processes and the probable consequences of ignoring established procedures and safeguards. Provide this training to everyone in your industrial facility to stress the importance of personal responsibility for safety and the dangers associated with failing to keep workplace safety top of mind.
It is best to complete this course in one sitting, if you do need to stop the training midway, please enable cookies for our website and allow popups (turn off your popup blocker) so that you don't lose progress for the course.
- Controlling Hazardous Energy Lockout Tagout
- Using Personal Protective Equipment
- Preventing Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens
- Understanding the Dangers of Confined Spaces
- Understanding Chemical Hazards and Hazard Communication
- Following Good Housekeeping Practices
- Avoiding Pedestrian Mishaps
Who Should Attend:
Industrial Workers, Warehouse Employees, Material Handling Employees, Construction Workers