Skid Steer Loader Safety Training
This class is for the experienced skid steer operator. Safe operating techniques as used in a variety of real situations are coupled with simple maintenance tips and pre-start inspection techniques.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Equipment design & function
- Hydraulic & electrical systems
- Pre-start and terrain inspections
- Operator responsibilities (neutral, parking brake, etc.)
- Safe operating procedures (driving, backing, parking, transport, etc)
- Safe work procedures around utilities (CFR 29 1926.600(a)(6) and 1926.651(b)
- Written exam (multiple choice)
- Hands-on (on equipment)
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate, please contact the California JPIA training division by email, email@example.com, within two business days of the training date, noting that the Authority is closed on Fridays.
CCR Title 8 Article 10
Who Should Attend:
All employees who operate the skid steer and their immediate supervisors.