Introduction to Cal-OSHA
OSHA stands for Occupational Safety and Health Administration, an agency in the US Department of Labor, which protects workers and ensures the working conditions are safe.
Become familiar with what OSHA is and what the employee’s rights are under it, such as a safe work environment. This training also covers the responsibilities an employer must fulfill to protect their workers. This course explains the role Cal-OSHA plays in workplace safety, and what employers and employees need to know about their rights and compliance.
- Cal-OSHA and Its Mission
- Your Rights Under Cal-OSHA
- Your Employer's Responsibilities Under Cal-OSHA
- How Cal-OSHA Inspections Are Conducted
- Filing a Complaint With Cal-OSHA
- Learning More About Safety and Health Issues
Who Should Attend: