The demands on local governments are increasingly sophisticated and challenging, requiring leaders to be more productive and accountable in an era of limited resources. This three day academy, limited to 25 participants, is designed to respond to these demands by expanding the ability of senior management to think strategically and apply skills that will enable them to achieve effective, sustainable results. The academy takes place in a small group setting and features interactive exercises to augment the learning environment. The sessions are practitioner focused and designed to enhance organizational effectiveness. You will assess and explore their personal behavioral preferences and how they may affect their relationships with employees.
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate, please contact the California JPIA training division by email, email@example.com, within two business days of the training date, noting that the Authority is closed on Fridays.
- The Job Person Environment Assessment
- Trust, Strategic Thinking and Innovation
- Organizational Risk Management
- A Leaders Role in Liability and Workers' Compensation
- Public Service Ethics Making Decisions in the Gray Zone
- Conflict Resolution Leadership Strategies, Tools, and Techniques to Help Employees Get Along
Who Should Attend:
All Senior Management Level Employees And Department Directors