In this workshop, participants will gain an understanding of the impact of stress in the workplace and recognize the physiological and psychological effects of stress. Learning effective techniques to reduce stress may help to eliminate excessive absenteeism and costly workers compensation claims.
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate, please contact the California JPIA training division by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, within two business days of the training date, noting that the Authority is closed on Fridays.
- Defining Stress
- Good Stress vs. Bad Stress
- Understanding the Impact of Stress in the Workplace
- Health and Well Being
- Exercise and Diet
- The Short And Long Term Effects of Stress
- Managing Stress Effectively
- Recognizing Your Strengths and Challenges
- Time Management
- Social Support And Lifestyle
- Relaxation Techniques
Who Should Attend: