Injury Prevention Workshop
This interactive workshop is focused on preventing injury and the reduction of risk for recurring injury or aggravation of the symptomology of the injury. With specific proactive steps, an injury that may often lead to debilitating pain, career ending work restrictions, and a deteriorating quality of life and lifestyle activities can be prevented. Those employees who have sustained or are experiencing early signs symptoms of (prior) back, neck, and any other musculoskeletal body parts which impacted by discomfort or strains will learn key intervention practices to reduce the likelihood of future injury.
If you are a person with a disability and need an accommodation to participate, please contact the California JPIA training division by email, email@example.com, within two business days of the training date, noting that the Authority is closed on Fridays.
- Learn How a Misaligned and an Unbalance Posture Negativity Impact Your Health and Quality of Life
- Identify and Compare Body Movements That are Risk Factors Associated with Injuries
- Identify Safe Movement Choices with Fewer Incidents of Injuries
- Evaluate Your Posture
- Dynamic Functional and Static Stretching
- Address Specific Life Activities That are Concerns
Who Should Attend:
Employees Who Are Experiencing Early Signs Symptoms Of Muscoloskeletal Discomfort Or Strains