The California JPIA is committed to making our website accessible to all customers. If you require assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any information on this website interferes with your ability to access the material, please contact us. To better aid us in providing a helpful response, please describe your accessibility problem, the preferred format you’d like to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website is designed with the consideration standardized accessibility guidelines.
- We work to comply with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 A and AA.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many browsers contain built-in accessibility tools. You can learn more at the links below:
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Microsoft Edge Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader may be required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website Opens in a new window which provides useful tools and resources.