The deadline to request to register for the 2022 Leadership Academy is Monday, February 14. This academy is designed for all senior management-level employees and department directors.
What participants will discuss and learn:
- Transforming your organization through great leadership
- Public service ethics/making decisions in the gray zone
- The Job-Person Environment Assessment
- Trust, strategic thinking, and innovation
- A leader’s role in liability and workers’ compensation
- Conflict resolution: leadership strategies, tools, and techniques to help employees get along
Note that registration is available to Authority members only. Request to register here. For questions about this academy, contact Training Coordinator, Michelle Aguayo, by email or by phone at (562) 467-8777.